Morzinelink are operating in full for this Winter 2020/2021 season after the past travel restrictions due to the pandemic of Covid-19.
We have had to make a few changes to how we operate due to health and hygiene guidelines for the well-being of our staff and passengers.
Our private transfer service operates on a maximum of 7 passengers, 6 in the rear and 1 in the front per vehicle. For your wellbeing we highly recommend taking this service.
Shared transfers are still available but due to seating restrictions and the possibility of fewer flights and being more spread out our airport waiting times may be extended, departure pickup times may also be set earlier. Groups of more than 3 may also be split onto different transfer vehicles allowing us to keep social distancing between different passenger groups. We will as always endeavour to keep times to a minimum and to not split groups and families up. To avoid this a Private transfer may be preferential.
For your Safety & Protection
- All passengers must bring and wear a face mask from when meeting the driver to being dropped off (including during the journey) we will refuse travel with no refund if this is not adhered to.
- The driver will wear a mask at all times.
- A screen is fitted between the driver and the passengers sat behind the driver, no passengers are permitted to sit in the front seat directly (middle) next to the driver.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for passengers and the driver to frequently use.
- Please only allow the driver to open and close doors externally but we will ask you to load/unload your own luggage into the vehicle to reduce cross contact.
- As always, our vehicles are kept immaculately clean between transfers, on top of this we ensure that all interior surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. We carry spray disinfectant for seats, fabric, handles, ledges, armrests etc…We will pay special attention to the exterior of the vehicle including handles, door openings, hand holds, etc…
- Please remove and take with you all rubbish, personal items, luggage etc…
- When possible, please respect a safe distance between yourself and the driver.
- Eating in the vehicle is prohibited.
Booking conditions for Winter 2020/21 (01/12/2020 – 30/04/2021)
We fully understand that you may be hesitant of booking transfers now incase of needing to cancel due to Covid-19 and some insurance companies not covering refunds under Covid-19 situations.
We have taken this exceptional step to offer the following cancellation conditions to help put your mind at rest.
This cancellation policy covers Covid-19 related issues only and our general terms and conditions always apply and may supersede this offer.
We will refund up to 72hours prior to travelling if you are unable to travel due to one of the following points.
- A travel restriction has been imposed by your government (i.e UK FCDO) to travel to France or Switzerland.
- You are required to quarantine when you enter into France.
- French or Swiss border closures.
- You or someone in your household have tested positive for Covid-19 within the 14 days prior to traveling. (supported by an official result certificate)
- Death or hospitalisation of your immediate family member due to to Covid-19 within 28 days prior to travelling. (supported by medical or death certificate)
An admin fee charge of €30 will apply to all refunds amounts.
All refunds will be considered on a discretionary basis and is not a guarantee.
Refunds will not be made if you make the decision not to travel and cancel the booking and any of the above points are not met.
If you have any questions please do ask.
Phone: 0033 (0)631399931