Morzinelink are operating in full for this Summer 2020 season after the past travel restrictions due to the pandemic of Covid-19.
We have had to make a few changes to how we operate due to health and hygiene guidelines for the well-being of our staff and passengers.
We can only operate Private transfers and all passengers must be from within the same household. So only a maximum of 6 passengers seated in the rear of the vehicle.
Shared transfers will be considered once we have new direction and guidelines from the French government.
For your Safety & Protection
- All passengers must bring and wear a face mask from when meeting the driver to being dropped off (including during the journey) we will refuse travel with no refund if this is not adhered to.
- The driver will wear a mask at all times.
- A screen is fitted between the driver and the passengers sat behind the driver, no passengers are permitted to sit in the front seats next to the driver.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for passengers and the driver to frequently use.
- Please only allow the driver to open and close doors externally but we will ask you to load/unload your own luggage into the vehicle to reduce cross contact.
- As always, our vehicles are kept immaculately clean between transfers, on top of this we ensure that all interior surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. We carry spray disinfectant for seats, fabric, handles, ledges, armrests etc…We will pay special attention to the exterior of the vehicle including handles, door openings, hand holds, etc…
- Please remove and take with you all rubbish, personal items, luggage etc…
- When possible, please respect a safe distance between yourself and the driver.
Booking conditions for Summer 2020 (15/06/2020 – 30/09/2020)
Please contact us for a bespoke quote. We are offering some great deals on our Private transfer service. So if you are only a small group we can offer a better priced private transfer.
A 25% deposit can be paid upon booking which will be fully refunded up to 48hrs prior to traveling, at this time the balance must be paid in full and the deposit becomes non-refundable but the balance will be refunded.
A full refund will be offered for transfers cancelled up to 48hrs prior to traveling.
Phone: 0033 (0)631399931